The Production Coordinator is at the core of the support system of Stereo D, guiding each project to participative success. These individuals are responsible for supporting the interdepartmental tracking of project inventory and communication between production teams across multiple global facilities. This includes facilitating the movement of shots between teams, coordinating daily reviews, and communicating status updates to ensure the delivery of shots on schedule. The coordinator also provides administrative support to the production management team and supervisors in the form of productivity tracking, daily reporting, etc.
- Under the guidance of Production Management, tracks progress of inventory through each projects pipeline via the studios proprietary tracking system.
- Maintains proprietary tracking system by updating departmental tasks progress, shot information, notes and ETA’s
- Partners with other production personnel to ensure shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Follows up with Artist Leads on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to appropriate Artist Leads, Supervisors and Production team as needed.
- Coordinates all inventory movement between global facilities via internal tracking system and works with Data/IO & Ingest/Delivery teams to ensure successful transfers
- Responsible for multiple dailies sessions each day along with continuity & exec reviews as scheduled
- Taking clear and accurate notes in all dailies and review sessions, updating internal tracking system and reporting on post review status to all necessary parties
- Generates and maintains production reports; including review reporting, daily productivity reporting, & priority tracking updates as needed
- Generally providing overall production support to the production management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field preferred.
- 2+ years proven production or project management experience
- Must be diligent, resourceful, meticulous and able to thrive under pressure
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment and understand how this impacts departmental schedules
- Proficient computer skills are required; with particular emphasis on Production Tracking Software and Asset Management, Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Office, and standard PC applications.
- Thorough understanding of CG/VFX production pipelines, software packages and post-production is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of stereoscopic production and 2D/3D conversion a plus
How to apply:
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.