Production Assistant – Rocket Science VFX – Toronto, ON
Company: Rocket Science VFX
Location: Toronto, ON
Rocket Science VFX
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, Into the Badlands and The Expanse.
Our Production Assistant will be part of our dynamic and fast-paced production environment and exposed to various stages of post-production pipeline.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide support to Production Team including: research for creative reference, generating quick times, assisting I/O, etc.
- Assist the General Manager with facilities and office duties
- Coordinate company events (wrap party, birthday celebration, etc.)
- Answer incoming calls, welcoming clients, providing refreshments for client meetings, arranging travel and shipment
- Ensure the office is well stocked and maintain a clean, tidy, well presented environment
- College certificate and/or degree in Animation/ VFX, or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- A basic understanding of both feature film and television VFX production pipelines
- Willingness to learn and show initiative for overall studio efficiencies
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- A team player with excellent communication skills
Thank you for your interest in Rocket Science VFX. Please note that only those who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview. No Phone Call Please. We are always interested in meeting motivated and talented artists.