Post-Production Manager (Volunteer), Photographers Without Borders – Photographers Without Borders (PWB) – Toronto, ON
Company: Photographers Without Borders (PWB)
Location: Toronto, ON
Photographers Without Borders (PWB)
Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer
Our Post-Production Manager will work closely with the CEO and CPO to plan and coordinate the creation and distribution of all video content including but not limited to: PWB Film Series, Promotional Videos, Behind the Scenes content, PWB Minutes, NGO videos etc. ensuring quality content and ethical storytelling. The Post-Production Manager will handle day-to-day video team management, festival applications, campaign strategies and work with social media teams to release and track videos.
· Act as a supervisor to all Videographers and Video Editors within PWB, ensuring all team members are completing tasks according to PWB standards and timelines.
· Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure the timely promotion and distribution of all video content.
· Ensure the accuracy and adherence to brand voice of all video content prior to distribution.
· Submit all PWB Film series content to Film Festivals.
· Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Attend mandatory weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm
· 1-2 years production management and/or team management experience
· Marketing experience an asset
· Excellent organizational skills
· Great attention to detail
· Coordinating amongst various team players
· Works well alone and within a team
· Volunteer position. 10-15 hours per week
About Photographers Without Borders (PWB)
We are the leading community of storytellers building capacity for non-profits and NGOs worldwide. We dream of a world that is connected visually and through story so that new realities, solutions, and possibilities may be manifested.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer
- Video Production Management: 1 year (Preferred)