Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Maintaining On Air Quality – analyzing video and audio signals of all PV Sever play out
- Informing the IPTV and main Master Controls of any issues that impact customers
- Checking the accuracy of the Interactive Program Guide to Harris Automation schedules
- Ensuring all Harris automation playlists are correctly timed out
- Quality check all encoded PPV files are transferred properly and meet Bell TV’s Standards (Wave form, Vector scope, audio format, Closed captioning)
- Knowledge of encoding hardware and software and how they are connected to the IPTV VOD network
- Working with all internal departments to ensure as a good customer experience (Media Library, Traffic, Ingest, programming, engineering)
- Perform Logger records in accordance to CRTC regulations
- Manage IPTV PPV channel play lists-import schedules, export logs, ensure schedules are consistent with EPG
- Manually create and maintain schedules for promotion/information channels and HDTV
- Manage live event routing
- Export as run logs for CRTC and traffic department
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.
Master Control Operator, Summer Student, Bell ExpressVu LP
Bell job in Toronto, ON
You may also be interested in...
- Producer – CityNews – Rogers Communications ⧁ At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments ...
- Radio/TV Traffic Reporter, Bell Media ⧁ Responsibilities: Generating live traffic updates every 15 minutes for Newstalk1010 radio & CP24, including writing, ...
- Festival Services Coordinator – Toronto International Film Festival – Toronto, ON ⧁ Toronto, ON Contract TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international ...
- Video Production Person for National TV Show (Toronto) ⧁ We are a community television LGBT+ show that is aired nationally in Canada. ...
- Reporter-Editor, Webmaster (French Services) ⧁ As a Reporter-Editor assigned as a webmaster for Radio-Canada in Toronto, you will write ...