Literary Assistant – Meridian Artists – Toronto, ON
Company: Meridian Artists
Location: Toronto, ON
Literary Assistant (Toronto):
This is an entry level position in the literary department. The assistant will work closely with agents, fellow assistants and clients to coordinate communications and schedules, send appointments, track industry data, screen submissions, review material, help implement special projects, as well as basic administrative duties (e.g. answering phones, greeting guests, etc.). The ideal candidate must excel working in a fast-paced environment and have general knowledge about domestic and service production in Canada.
The successful candidate should have:
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Elite communication skills, both verbal and in writing
· PC literate (MS Office, Outlook, Excel)
· Knowledge of the film, television, and/or theatre industry
· Previous agency or production experience is a benefit
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format. The cover letter should clearly state why you are interested in the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent