Line Producer, Spin Channel Network – Spin Master – Toronto, ON
Company: Spin Master
Location: Toronto, ON
A line producer is a resourceful and meticulous project manager with experience in digital video production cycle. This person is smart, passionate, and detail oriented. An incredible communicator and able to oversee multiple productions at different stages in the production cycle.
They will focus on providing pre-production and production support for both long and short-form content. They will interface with teams both internally and externally and be the key point of contact for logistics in a videos production cycle.
- Provide operational support for content producers
- Oversee and coordinate multiple schedules and productions
- Oversee pre-productions and production stages of video
- Handle any location scouting and booking
- Talent interfacing and coordinating
- Crew coordination and scheduling
- Sourcing any props and backdrops
- Tracking budgets, production expenses, and production payroll
- Collaborate with producers to effectively utilize budgets and resources create videos
What we can expect from you:
- Creative Thinking – Looks at a brand, an objective and a platform and thinks of innovative ways to bring them together.
- Hunger for Innovation – Work with our media partners to help bring new and never-been-done-before opportunities for our brands. Help determine the right ones and brings them to life in impactful ways.
- Storytelling – Presents new ideas and ways of thinking about media reach and frequency to our senior leadership team in a compelling way.
- Relationship Building – Practices the ability to be personal and develop a strong understanding and desire to do what’s best for the team and our GBU’s. Fully engaged and present with global business units.
- Inspiring Leadership – Challenges a team and our media partners to solve brand challenges in unique ways. Inspires our business to try new approaches and serves as a role model to the team.
- Performance Driven – Strives to be the most essential COE partner for our brands by helping them drive the performance of their business.
- Entrepreneurial & Proactive Spirit – Devotes time and focus to identifying new opportunities and bringing them to life.
Who’s a good fit for this team:
- Experience in movie magic budgeting and scheduling
- Proficient in Excel or Google sheets
- Experience in scheduling/workflow softwares like teamweek or basecamp
- An effective communicator and problem solver
- Highly organized and meticulous
- Basic understanding of production workflow and cycle
- Basic understanding of film equipment
- Not afraid to speak up and flag issues in regards to production
You should apply if you have the following:
- 3+ years in production either in production management, assistant directing or line producing
- Experience working on film sets
- Ability to multi-task and have a high level of attention to detail
- A go getter and the ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to changes in workflow or production
- Ability to work well under pressure and has excellent time management
- Excels in both verbal and written communication
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results