Deluxe Animation Studios is growing and we’re seeking an experienced Line Producer for an animated episodic series. The Line Producer will manage the entire production and ensure its completion, on schedule, on or under budget, with an international team of artists and production personnel.
- Collaborate with Client, Director, and department supervisors in the management of all phases of the production.
- Oversee the overall management of the departments, through scheduling, production planning, and troubleshooting.
- Work with Director and supervisors to find creative solutions for production problems that arise.
- Develop and use planning and tracking systems.
- Organize and manage production personnel.
- Generate and oversee reports.
- Bachelor degree in Animation, Film, Art, Communications, Management or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of production management leadership experience. Animation experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Directors, Supervisors, and Production Management throughout a production
- Broad background of experience in production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to act decisively in a fast-paced high-pressure production environment.
- Must have strong project planning skills.
- Strong supervisory and delegation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with diverse personalities and work styles.
- Must have strong administration skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management software including Word and Excel.
Benefits & Perks
- We have a great company culture. We value our crew and the creativity and innovation they put into delivering the amazing projects we work on.
- We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
- We’re located in the heart of Liberty Village, close to amenities and easily accessible by public transit
- We dress casual and comfortable!
- Daily breakfast!
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.