Internship – Art Director – Sid Lee – Toronto, ON
Company: Sid Lee
Location: Toronto, ON
REAL CLIENTS. REAL BRIEFS. REAL IMPACT.
Students who dream of changing the world through creativity are given the chance to uncover their full potential at Sid Lee. We’re inviting all kinds of promising talents to join us in creating work that truly matters. As a Sid Lee Land intern, you’ll get a taste of real agency life: you’ll pitch, you’ll brief, you’ll create, and you’ll make a real difference as part of a collective of individuals who all share the same values.
Working independently or with a copywriter, the art director takes charge of the visual aspect of the creative product delivered by Sid Lee. They have a unique eye for design, is knowledgeable about the latest trends in visual arts, and acts as a source for an unlimited number of innovative ideas and concepts.
- Present creative concepts and provide artistic direction;
- Work together with creative copywriters, strategists and account services;
- Provide artistic direction for photography, film and animation;
- Present creative products to clients;
- Develop new 360o creative approaches;
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s creative product.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Understanding of the creative process;
- Ability to come up with concepts and designs;
- Knowledge of production processes in related disciplines (TV, radio, web and print);
- Knowledge of Keynote;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.