The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, September 24th, 2020
Company: DezineCorp Inc
Address: Mississauga, ON
We are a promotional company located in north Mississauga and have an immediate opening for a Graphics Production Assistant on our team.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following attributes:
· formal training in graphics and design
· excellent problem solving skills
· ability to prioritize jobs to maximize efficiencies while meeting deadlines
· superior working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
· exposure to website backend (e.g. WordPress or similar)and using FTP sites
· working knowledge of Corel is preferred
· web site and catalogue experience is an asset
· Experience in large format printers (beneficial)
· Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
The position will include the production and output of films for screen printing. Preference will be given to those candidates with production experience.
You are enthusiastic, organized, able to multi-task and have great attention to detail. You enjoy working on a variety of projects with multiple team members.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· Checking artwork prepared on templates for orders by outsourced artists
· Work closely with the production team and make sure all art files are well prepared with proper trapping before output to ensure quality and trouble-free printing on a variety of products (e.g. drinkware / leather goods / paper) by various methods (e.g. screen printing, debossing, laser engraving, pad printing)
· Prepare files for vendors who produce dies, decals, stickers
· Assisting with key production of laser engraving and other digital media orders
· Provide support and suggestions to customer service and outsource art team on artwork which may cause potential printing issues
· E-Blast flyers – 2 per week
· One Annual Catalogue including co-ordination of inputs prepared by other team members
· Flyers (8 to 16 pages each), 2-4 per year
· Marketing graphics – trade show graphics / presentation flyers / internal branding artwork
· Virtual samples (mock ups) for clients
· Product images – cropping, colour correction
· Website graphics
· Must have latest Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint), exposure to website backend (e.g. WordPress or similar), using FTP sites
· Operate the photography station. Prepare images for customers and/or customer service reps. Co-ordinate with outsourced photographer for catalogue images.
· Keep track on stock for printers ink / films / accessories for the printers in the art room
· Archiving the image library
· Assisting with the creation of templates for new products
We look forward to hearing from you but please note only those selected for interviewing will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour