The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
Company: ZoomerMedia Limited
Address: Toronto, ON
ZoomerMedia is a dynamic and creative organization, where employees have the opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative brand of media development and innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Traffic Coordinator.
If you are an eager self-starter, and are looking for a challenging and exciting new opportunity, this might be the right fit for you!
Purpose: To create and reconcile daily logs in accordance with program schedules, sales contract obligations, and CRTC regulations and conditions of license for MZ Media Inc. – 96.3 FM, 103 FM, and AM 740.
The principle responsibilities include:
· Prepare and maintain daily radio commercial logs that adhere to station formats and guidelines.
· Reconciliation of daily commercial logs.
· Booking and processing of both local and national sales orders.
· Liaise and communicate with Sales, Production, Master Control, Finance, Programming and outside advertisers and agencies regarding pertinent Traffic operations.
· Assist with regular inventory, paid programming, sponsorship and revenue reporting.
· Assist with managing commercial and paid programming inventory
· Assist in any other related Traffic department projects and activities.
· Process paid advertising/programming material and input agency instructions based on bookings from Sales
· Must be familiar with standard Microsoft Office and Google applications
· Previous Traffic experience in a radio environment
· Previous experience with Wide Orbit or other current Broadcast Traffic software an asset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong problem solving, formulation, follow through, reasoning/logic and analytical skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
· Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
· Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
We thank all applications for their interest, however, we will only be contacting those being considered for the role.
ZoomerMedia is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We adhere to the Ontario legislation regarding workplace accessibility and will provide reasonable accommodation during our recruitment process.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Contract, Freelance