Executive Assistant TV – Entertainment One Ltd.
Company: Entertainment One Ltd.
Location: Toronto, ON
Entertainment One Ltd.
The Executive Assistant will provide professional and confidential support to the President, Canada and Production Executive in the Television department. As an individual committed to excellence, you’re proven high-achiever and polished professional, having exceptional time management and organizational skills. The successful candidate will be resourceful with an energetic demeanour and a proven track record of providing outstanding executive assistance, with a passion for television and entertainment.
- Provide professional and confidential executive support
- Screen incoming requests to determine priority level, including visitors, phone calls, and incoming mail
- Arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings
- Managing executives calendars
- Manage monthly expense reports for executives
- Manage travel arrangements and proactively check on cancellations or delays to ensure alternate arrangements are made
- Reviewing Outlook email and responding to immediate requests on executive’s behalf and flagging urgent emails
- Work closely with other assistants
- Conduct research on specific topics
- Create high calibre presentations for Town Halls and Board Meetings using PowerPoint or other software packages
- 1-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in the entertainment industry
- Highly organized and dynamic, with ability to manage multiple tasks under tight time frames
- A self-starter who is able to work both independently and function well within a team
- Demonstrate strong independent judgment and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness to be able to deal with stakeholders across various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, keeping others informed and anticipating needs is essential
- Relationship builder and able to interact respectfully and confidently with internal executives, executive assistants and external contacts
- Ability to manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met by prioritizing work flow
- Demonstrated discretion and confidence dealing with highly sensitive matters
What you’ll be a part of:
- Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
- Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
- Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
- Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
- Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
- The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
- Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
- Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.