Executive Assistant – Revolver Films – Toronto, ON
Company: Revolver Films
Location: Toronto, ON
Revolver Films is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant, with administrative experience to join our commercial production team.
The position is available immediately!
Who we are:
Founded in 1983, Toronto based Revolver Films has built a reputation for world-class and award-winning music-videos and commercials.
Revolver’s portfolio spans TV commercials, branded content, music videos, feature films and TV series. The company’s staying power and brand integrity stem from a commitment to producing cutting-edge and influential work while supporting and nurturing top talent.
The executive assistant will:
- Manage a busy office and work closely with our Executive Producers, directors, production teams and clients to ensure we continue to deliver work at the highest level.
- Coordinate the reception of scripts from ad agencies and the creation of directors’ treatments.
- Support the production team for all awarded projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for visiting directors.
- Be proficient in social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This includes updating our website, writing posts about new work and expanding our online brand.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A working knowledge of the Advertising Industry and the Canadian Commercial production landscape with an interest in advertising and music videos.
- A propensity for administrative tasks
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, effectively and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Previous sales experience (our ideal candidate will help in the development of new businesses).
- A passion for media, art, music, film, and television.
There is potential for advancement and mentoring within this role, we are looking for someone who is motivated and interested to grow with us.
We have launched the careers of countless people in the film industry and continues to provide the opportunity to those who have the drive and determination to succeed.
If you feel you fit the criteria, and are interested in a long-term career opportunity, email us at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.