About Dig Media
Dig Media Inc. dba The Investing News Network® (INN) publishes InvestingNews.com as a destination web site for the investment community. INN works with publicly traded companies in the Resources, Technology and Life Sciences verticals to help them educate, brand and connect with investors. We are a young, exciting, rapidly growing company focused on communicating complex news in simple ways to specific, targeted audiences around the world.
Be honest. There is always more value in the truth.
Have fun. It is important to enjoy the things you do. Life is too short.
Deliver value. This will ensure we are always viable.
Ask for help. We can do everything we set out to do when we do it together.
Responsible for assisting the Production department with completing tasks in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Post client-related press releases accurately and timely each day
- Assemble and update free reports based on editorial content and direction
- Set up email products with accuracy and seek client approval to send
- Compile data and produce campaign reports which act as easy to understand summaries for clients
- Utilize social media to promote client news
- Drive day-to-day tasks with accuracy, creativity and positivity
- Set up and film in-house interviews or videos
- Related Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Previous experience in production-related processes
- Previous experience in ad operations, sales support, or account management
- Previous experience in writing or editing content is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; both a team player and independent worker
- Calm under pressure and an ability to participate in a positive team atmosphere
- Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, etc.
- Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, page views, visits, referrers, etc.
- Familiarity with Google products like Docs, Calendar, AdSense, Analytics
- Flexible and open to change
- Experience working at the speed of breaking news
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- project management: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19