The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Monday, August 3rd, 2020
Company: Yorkville University
Address: Concord, ON
The Digital Designer role has a focus on concept and design development for Yorkvile University and the Toronto Film School websites and landing pages and works closely under the guidance of Marketing Team members to develop intuitive user experiences and interface designs to optimize and improve digital marketing performance / conversions.
Successful performance for this position is measured entirely on increased traffic on digital channels, and improvements in conversion rates and a resulting increase in students that start school.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design and code intuitive user experiences and interface designs
· In consultation with the Director, Marketing Strategy, prioritize analysis and recommendations based on estimated business impact
· Lead the strategic optimization of digital marketing campaigns, pay per click campaigns, landing pages, web pages and email nurturing campaigns.
· Along with the Marketing Brand Managers, responsible for following brand guidelines, messaging, and compliance while making improvements on conversion rates, and the acquisition of quality leads and on digital channels
· Be mindful of the design/brand guidelines, contribute to their continuous improvement and ensure that all the Digital assets follow those guidelines to exhibit design coherency.
· Collaborate with Marketing Team members, notably Junior Digital Designers, Campaign managers, Brand Managers, Copy Writers & Graphic Designers.
· Optimize the information architecture and UX/UI of the website to achieve better user engagement and higher goal conversions.
· Understand company-wide goals, and marketing department strategies to apply in conceptual thinking about user needs and experiences.
· Share insights on industry best practices and market trends and use them to improve applications and systems continuously.
· Ensure site architecture and site optimization strategy keep pace with evolving organic search practices
· Create and deploy A/B tests for landing pages.
· Report on the progress of conversion optimization on a weekly and monthly basis through the delivery of key performance indicator reports and conversion test logs
· Summarize analysis and communicate findings effectively to marketing team
Education and Experience
· 3-5 years’ experience in Graphic Design
· Degree or Diploma in Digital Design or related field
Skills and Abilities
· Proficient in: Google Optimize, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe XD, Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel
· Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua experience is considered an asset
· Experience designing & developing landing pages
· Experience in performing A/B testing of landing pages etc.
· Highly organized and takes pride in meeting deadlines
· Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks effectively
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Results and goal oriented – passionate about achieving outlined results
· Meticulous about tracking, record keeping and reporting
· Creative flair
· An enthusiastic approach with the willingness to take on new skills
· Flexibility to perform assigned tasks independently or as part of a work team
· Sense of urgency
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the HR department.
About Toronto Film School
Toronto Film School offers a fast and effective path to an exciting career in film, television, theatre, fashion, graphic design or video games.
What sets Toronto Film School apart is that right from the start students begin the transformative process of turning raw energy and creativity into the practical skills demanded by the competitive world of the entertainment industry.
Students will be filming, editing, performing, writing and designing in a high-energy environment, preparing for exciting careers within the entertainment industry – with the guidance of industry professionals and supportive faculty, who understand what it takes to succeed.
Please visit www.torontofilmschool.ca for further information.
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.ca for further information.
Toronto Film School/Yorkville University is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext. 1236.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent