DentsuBos, Junior Editor, Video – Dentsu Aegis Network – Toronto, ON
Dentsu Aegis Network job in Toronto, ON
Dentsu Aegis Network
Keep it simple. Words we live by at DentsuBos. No matter where we are in the process, from concept to execution. No matter what department, from client services to creative. If you want your idea to be clear, original and strong, simplicity is the only way to go. We may look like a big agency from the outside, but on the inside, we’re as well polished as boutique agency.
The day-to-day tasks performed by the Junior Editor include creating digital marketing assets for agency clients, such as videos or animated GIFs. The work involves a high level of technical expertise, creativity and attention to detail. The Junior Editor is required to have extensive working knowledge of editing and motion graphics software. They will also work with the other production team members in order to deliver finished products on time. This is a full-time contract position (Jun. – Dec. 2019), with a potential for permanent hire.
- Work with art directors and production team to creatively assemble all visual elements of the projects to convey the intended message
- Create and deliver digital videos, cinemagraphs, DOOH ads and animated GIFs
- Search and organize stock assets
- Format and deliver final files in requested specs for clients and/or vendors
- Collect, manage, and organize all working files for archiving
- At times, might be required to attend shoots in DIT capability
- An undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience and the successful completion of post production courses. Production experience a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of post production and motion graphics software including Premier Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC, Adobe Media Encoder CC, and Audition CC
- Knowledge of post-production tools, formats, best practices, and processes
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills to develop creative visual ideas
- Calm and patient under pressure and tight timelines
- Creative visual storyteller
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Strong affinity for technology and consistently on top of latest programs and plugins
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to adjust perspective from the big picture, to a fine level of detail as appropriate
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...