Crew – Lighting & Grip – Sim – Toronto, ON
Sim job in Toronto, ON
The position of Crew follows specific processes as defined in the Procedures Handbook. They will ensure lighting, grip and cable equipment is appropriately and accurately pulled, shipped, received, tested and checked for damage in a safe, timely and efficient manner. They will advise the Department Head or 2nd Department Head when inventory supply is low. They will maintain the warehouse in an orderly, neat fashion and assist in any other area of Sim Lighting + Grip as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and ship orders following Lighting, Grip, Cable and Swing shipping processes as required
- Visually check equipment to ensure there is no visible damage, all pieces accounted for and in good working condition
- Assemble as necessary and test equipment prior to shipment
- Flag and refer defective equipment to the appropriate party, following department protocols
- Receive rental orders and purchases following Lighting, Grip, Cable and Swing receiving processes as required
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...