Creative Marketing & Production Associate – ARTHOUSE – Toronto, ON
ARTHOUSE job in Toronto, ON
Arthouse is a boutique artist agency and production company, who represents a current and cohesive powerhouse of photographers and directors. We’re looking for a Creative Marketing & Production Associate to work closely alongside Arthouse’s Creative Marketing & Production Manager, as well as the Agency’s Director & Executive Producer. The applicant must be available to work on a part time, and flexible basis in Arthouse’s Toronto office.
- Support the Arthouse team with day to day business operations, and perform administrative tasks.
- Develop strategies and processes to broaden the reach of Arthouse’s web and social media platforms, and maintain levels of engagement.
- Collaborate with the Arthouse team to create newsletters, blog updates, and social media content, and manage schedules for releasing content.
- Create marketing collateral and internal materials.
- Provide insightful input on marketing initiatives and communications strategies.
- Conduct research on industry trends and news to develop relevant, insightful and engaging marketing strategies.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Arthouse’s artists and brand to uphold and bolster a coherent, and on-brand vision.
- Provide hands on assistance with producing photography and video shoots.
- Liaise with clients, and vendors with a high level of professionalism, punctuality, and competency.
Requirements, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in film or photography production, creative marketing, or administrative experience in a creative industry or related field.
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...