Coordinator, Art Direction – Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC) – Toronto, ON
Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) job in Toronto, ON
Hudson's Bay Company (HBC)
The Coordinator, Art Direction will have a passion for creating photography and video content that is inspiring, clear, beautiful and on brand for Hudsons Bay. This role will report to the Director, Creative Services and work closely with the Senior Manager, Art Direction. The Coordinator, Art Direction will provide support to the Creative Team, assisting in creating photography and video assets for digital and print marketing channels including catalogues, direct mail, site, email, social and mobile.
Who You Are:
- Strong creative and conceptual thinker with on-set photography production experience
As the Coordinator, Art Direction, you will:
- Assist in pre-production, production and post-production of photography and video assets
- Coordinate communication of pre-production meetings, studio style outs, concept meeting etc.
- Support the Senior Manager, Art Direction in collaborating on-set with Photographers, Stylists, Videographers, Video Editors, Prop Stylists etc.
- Assist in creating concept presentation decks, casting deck and video storyboards
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...