Content Creator – (Videographer, Photographer, Animation) – Well.ca – Toronto, ON
Location: Toronto, ON
At Well.ca, we are looking to change the landscape of health and wellness in Canada and we need your help to do it.
We are seeking a passionate, innovative, driven, and hard-working Content Creator with a passion for health and wellness. The ideal candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast paced environment and is ready to tackle any challenge. This position will touch many aspects of video, animation, and photography with a focus on the execution of video content for YouTube, social media, and other channels.
What You’ll Do:
* Plan and execute video content to be used across a variety of channels including YouTube, organic and paid social media, email, display advertising, training videos and more.
* Filming and all post-production work.
* Create branded animations for social media, campaigns, and special projects.
* Plan and execute photography for organic and paid social channels.
* Plan and execute photography for marketing themes, campaigns, and special projects.
Other projects as required
Some of the Stuff You Need to Have:
* Degree, diploma, and/or certification in Film Production and/or Photography
* Proficiency in design and editing software (Adobe Creative Suite)
* Proficiency with all video equipment, including but not limited to DSLRs, lighting, and microphones and audio equipment.
* Skilled in all areas of video production including shooting, lighting, audio, staging and styling, and directing
* A passion for design, creativity, and innovation
* (Healthy) immersion in social media and/or social wellness communities
* Superior communication (oral & written) and organization skills
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
* Ability to successfully work either independently and cooperatively
* Unwaveringly positive “can-do” attitude
We believe that Canadians should never have to compromise on the health, wellness, baby and beauty products they choose for themselves and their loved ones – so we are empowering them lead healthier and happier lives by delivering wellness on their terms. We’re a fast-growing, proudly Canadian company that’s passionate about our customers, our business, and the products we sell!
Why Join Us?
FUEL YOUR PASSION.Be inspired every day to lead a better lifestyle. You’ll constantly discover health & wellness products, information and inspiration. GROW A COMMUNITY.We are about much more than one-time product-based transactions. We are nurturing a community of engaged employees, customers, and experts alike. GET THINGS DONE.We are agile and creative problem-solvers. EMBRACE CHANGE.Things change fast online, so we do too! Be part of making change. GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY.We are ego-less, and ready to own whatever job needs to be done. BE HAPPY & HEALTHY.We’re seriously ambitious when it comes to helping Canadians be happier and healthier – and we practice what we preach.
Job Type: Full-time