Content Coordinator -Intern – OHS GLOBAL – Toronto, ON
Company: OHS GLOBAL
Location: Toronto, ON
Content Coordinator Intern
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content coordinator with focus in copywriting will be responsible for crafting excellent original content based on the product. Producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content coordinators will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. They should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement of our products.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 1-2 years agency experience or in a similar role preferred .
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
Why Join Us:
OHS Global recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees, with the large range of portfolio OHS Global’s primary goal is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with our company.
We are pleased to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home environment- remote work
- A progressive and challenging workplace with commitment to innovation, teamwork and integrity.
Due to funding program requirements currently, this opportunity is open to domestic students/recent graduates only
(possible extension to full time depending on performance)
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: OHS GLOBAL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. OHS GLOBAL encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process