Technicolor’s premier, downtown-based Post Production house in Toronto offers cutting-edge audio and video post services for Feature Film and TV/Episodic productions from set to screen.
Our Toronto facility is connected to Technicolor’s worldwide network of operations and has a full range of services, including: front-end, dailies, VFX and sound and colour finishing. We collaborate closely with storytellers to ensure that their visions are brought to life.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Project Coordinator to join our Toronto facility.
Reporting to the VicePresident of Sales, the Commercial Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing and maintaining a variety of projects from acquisition to completion.
Direct contact with the Client to determine needs and expectations for the project.
- Completion of all internal job work orders and reports for assigned projects.
- Distribution of information internally for new projects as they come into the facility.
- Maintains client accounts and ensures invoicing is completed accurately.
- Daily followup and maintenance of account.
- Setup and scheduling of various jobs from front-end to Post completion.
This position plays an important role to customer service and retention of clients.
Ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Knowledge of the Post Production process.
Knowledge or ability to understand ScheduAll software.
- Ability to work well both as a team member and independently.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Flexible in hours and structure of work.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
Graduate of a recognized Film & Television program.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Post Production.