Client Services Coordinator – Yangaroo – Toronto, ON
Location: Toronto, ON
$15 an hour
We are small yet rapidly expanding company. Your expertise will help us continue this growth, and you’ll become part of a talented and passionate team. The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for aiding in the upkeep and maintenance of our Radio and Television station database. You will work with customer support manager(s) and the VP of Advertising Operations.
We are located in Liberty Village which is easily accessible by TTC and GO Transit. While we have many years of experience in the media distribution industry, we still maintain a start-up-like atmosphere and flexible working environment.
This is an entry level position with potential for growth.
- Communicate with Radio and Television Stations to confirm or update Yangaroo System data
- Work on a variety of affiliate campaigns to obtain / confirm order deliveries
- Prepare and send orders on the customer’s behalf through the YANGAROO System
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills through remote-relationship building via phone and email communication
- Understanding of Broadcast / TV technology
- Ability to work effectively within teams as well as self-directed
- A College/University degree (in progress or completed) or commensurate work experience.
Salary: approx $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time