Art Director – Sid Lee – Toronto, ON
Company: Sid Lee
Location: Toronto, ON
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a leading creative agency with 600 professionals working globally out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, and LA. Our multidisciplinary teams leverage the power of radical collaboration to build brands for the modern age, activating communication platforms to engage with today’s consumers across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, design & branding, architecture & retail design, social media, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics. By breaking boundaries to create what matters, our company has earned a global reputation as a top-tier brand builder for some of the most progressive clients in the industry. Sid Lee is also at the origin of C2 Montréal, one of the largest innovation events in the world, and is part of kyu, a new collective of creative companies established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings, the second-largest agency network in Asia.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), talent isn’t the only thing we’re looking for. We also like to surround ourselves with the bold, caring, progressive, and persevering types. You know, the curious ones who take on impossible challenges and see their ideas through to fruition, and the entrepreneurs-at-heart who aren’t afraid of failure. They’re the artisans who make our collective kinder, stronger, and more purposeful.
Working under the supervision of a Creative Director, the Art Director is responsible for idea generation and artistic direction of communications projects.
- Present creative concepts and provide artistic direction;
- Work together with a copywriter, strategists and account services;
- Provide artistic direction for photography, film, animation and digital applications;
- Present creative to clients;
- Develop new 360o creative approaches;
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Sid Lee’s creative product.
- Ability to work on a team;
- Creative vision and attention to detail that goes beyond established norms;
- World-class creative approach;
- Passionate about popular culture;
- Attuned to emerging trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- 5-6 years of experience in an agency;
- Ability to come up with concepts and designs;
- Proficient in creative suite for Mac operating systems;
- Strong understanding of the creative process;
- Familiar with the production process of all relevant disciplines;
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
Apply to Art Director – Sid Lee – Toronto, ON