$70,000 – $90,000 a year
Snowball Studios is hiring 3D Senior Animators!
The Senior Animation Artist creates sequences of character performance that tell the story visually through the application of traditional filmmaking principles and character animation. Snowball Studios works within a blocking and spline pipeline for all of it’s animation shows, so showcasing a clear and defined understanding of these principles is a must.
- Provide high level quality character animation for TV series in a timely manner
- Manage shot quota and daily tasks to update production team if any issues and delays
- Clean up and prep final shot output for following departments in the pipeline
- Clear communication and use of production management software to track progress and any production issues
- Mentor junior animators in conjunction with leads to help workflow and process.
- Work closely with technical and production team on testing assets, workflow and process.
- Working on sequences that are more challenging.
- A Reel that showcases character animation from professional and/or personal work.
- At least 5 years of experience at an animation studio with proven success in a production pipeline
- Must have a strong understanding of traditional animation principles.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn.