Video & Media Specialist – PAC Worldwide – Redmond, WA
Company: PAC Worldwide
Location: Redmond, WA
We are seeking a Video & Media Specialist to oversee and produce professional, high-quality visual, and interactive content. You will be our production lead, including conceptualizing, storyboarding, coordinating, planning, scripting, set up, lighting, shooting and editing; both in-studio and on-location; of videos, webcasts, webinars, and audio recordings for PAC Worldwide products, services, and special events. You will have technical control of video/audio recording, which may require functioning independently as a videographer, the producer, and/or director for the production, directing talent and editing the final footage. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can bring big ideas, help us continually raise the bar, and thrive in a creative team environment.
- Transport, set up, and operate cameras, microphones, lights, and related equipment in the production, post-production, and streaming of multimedia content.
- Facilitate the review and negotiation of audio-visual contracts and proposals with external vendors as well as provide direction to freelance crew or staff.
- Provide visual editing for all video content such as color correction, cropping, sharpening, etc.
- Acquire, operate and maintain video production equipment as well as production space.
- Edit and assemble final visual/audio content for ads, social media, online video hosting, and others
- Ensures consistency and relevancy while monitoring the technical quality of end product
- Help build processes and workflows to streamline video production
- Manage and maintain prompt, thorough, professional communication with all team members and stakeholders as well as work directly with senior leadership
- Manage the process of translations and text captions for video content
- Develop a thorough understanding of our brand message and tone to ensure company standards and policies are followed.
- Maintain a consistent digital asset management system, upload edited assets, tag for easy retrieval, and dissemination to team members
- Stays current with industry trends and tools
- 3-5 years of experience in audiovisual and video production
- You will need to have skills in all aspects of video production, including exposure, lighting, composition, and audio, and be familiar with the entire production process
- Ability to optimize and edit video footage for social media platforms
- Experience in various web and mobile design tools, policy administration, feature functionality, and analytics monitoring
- Proficient in video editing and graphics software, Microsoft Office Suite, web applications (HTML/flash), and other programs as necessary
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- A strong portfolio of work with demonstrated creativity
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, leaders, and staff in a professional manner
- Must work well independently, within a team and with management.
- Have a keen eye for detail to ensure all assets and deliverables are of the highest quality and error-free
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
- 20% travel will be required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive computer usage.
- Able to travel and maneuver physical equipment needed for video productions in addition to travel by plane, train or automobile
- Job demands may require occasional heavy lifting, 25-50 lbs from time to time
- Job demands may require longer periods of sitting or standing