Paula’s Choice is Your Right Choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is multinational brand that is 25 years strong! Our vision is to empower and enable people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beautiful. We question ingredients, follow the facts and stand up for the customer, because we’re in this journey together.
How you’ll have an impact at Paula’s Choice: As a member of the creative team, the Temporary Video Producer& Motion Designer is responsible for concepting branded media ideas and bringing them to life; this person will bring a strong knowledge of creative development processes, experience developing creative solutions, and have a strong production background to produce high-level brand and sales-related content. Projects include long-form advertisements, short form clips/gifs, as well as branded content.
As a Temporary Video Producer& Motion Designer, a typical day might include a mix of the following:
- Working closely with the Senior Creative Director on broad video campaign planning and concepting for monthly and extended promotional time periods, including the creation of storyboards and high-level video examples.
- Working in tandem with in-house photographer, videographer, and copywriter to successfully execute vision of Senior Creative Director and broader executive team as it relates to video production, as well as acting as lead in development of final creative assets.
- Solving problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader creative, marketing and product development teams
- Concept and produce branded media ideas.
- Coordinate production of video and motion assets, heavily relying on in-house resources.
- Work with Acquisition and Social channels on creation of sales-driven media content.
- Edit visuals and audio to achieve final implementation across channels.
- Reviewing creative work with Senior Creative Director to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other projects in the calendar.
- Understanding and responding to testing metrics and optimization efforts based on performance data to define and continuously improve the direction and execution of creative ideas.
- Presenting to cross-functional teams and executive team as required
- Effectively and proactively managing your time, deliverables and deadlines with transparency
- Being a positive influence and build team enthusiasm
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Location: Downtown Seattle, Washington (Temporarily remote)
Hours: Regular business hours
Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods and ability to handle long periods of screen time
Travel requirements: Up to 10%, primarily domestic with limited international travel
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience as a videographer for a brand or production house
- 6+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer in an agency or in-house creative department
- An online portfolio of work which demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling visual/video/movement content
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Typographic skills with strong visual capabilities
- Knowledge of color grading (DaVinci Resolve and/or Premiere Pro)
- Ability to successfully perform in a fast-paced environment, while juggling multiple assignments and deadlines
- Directing video and photo shoots
- Working knowledge of industry trends
What can help you really stand out:
- Understanding of Direct to Consumer marketplace and ability to tailor communication efforts for a customer-focused, multi-channel experience
- Knowledge of Audio
- Experience in the beauty &/or fashion industries
- Experience with wholesale retail
- Photography experience
- Working knowledge of Scrum process
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beautiful, Paula’s Choice could be a wonderful fit for you.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.