Senior Video Producer – Rad Power Bikes – Seattle, WA
Company: Rad Power Bikes
Location: Seattle, WA
Rad Power Bikes
Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer-direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Senior Video Producer to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced, creative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Senior Video Producer will be a visual storyteller and creative leader who will work across teams to strategize, produce, shoot, and edit video content for distribution across marketing channels. This position will manage our photo/video team and reports to our Senior Manager, Content Marketing.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 7-10 years of video content strategy, production, and management experience working in-house, or consulting, for a brand.
- Proven ability to strategize, test, track, and report on engagement, reach, CTRs, feedback, and other video KPIs based on business objectives.
- Desire to both spearhead and partner with a collaborative production team. Your sense of humor, long-tail vision, attention to detail, organization, and positive energy will be welcome here.
- Fluency with professional cameras, prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, pre-production/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding, photography, and motion graphics.
- Expert in digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Familiarity with audio recording techniques for studio and field.
- Experience in concepting targeted, persona-based, compelling short-form video (pieces from 5 secs up to 3 mins) campaigns and working with Content Managers and other videographers on creative direction, editorial calendar planning, and product roadmapping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, especially under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, hit quick-turn and long-term project deadlines; commit to make things, break things, and learn quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Abreast of video best practices across platforms, skilled at online research, and have an eye for forecasting visual trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in-house for a brand
- Understanding of brand identity and visual standards in the digital marketing space, ability to deliver a cohesive visual aesthetic for video across platforms
- Ability to pivot direction based on testing/data and marketing KPIs
- Experience making complicated topics come to life visually, simply, and succinctly through video, audio, and graphics
- Experience with both studio and outdoor/lifestyle cinematography and photography
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, Premiere)
- Professional reel and portfolio showcasing both low- and high-production studio and lifestyle video using natural and artificial light.
- A valid driver’s license, passport, and a willingness to travel to capture content.
You get bonus points for:
- Experience working in ecommerce
- Experience working with ebikes/bike or other transportation alternatives
- Track record of creating hilarious GIFs, compelling webisode series, or knolling edits
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Developed a multimedia content calendar for video in parallel with an overarching content calendar and product roadmap, inclusive of community stories, educational content, product support, and B2B initiatives, with a “multi-channel” mindset to drive engagement across channels.
- Edited existing and archival narrative and technical videos into bite-size cuts for various social platforms.
- Produced various output formats and cuts for video publications
- Captured, imported, and organized raw media, managing & archiving project media
- Created and inserted static and motion graphics into video projects
- Licensed or contracted syndicated and original music to accompany video content
- Produced, captured, and edited technical, educational, narrative-based, and behind the scenes video projects
- Worked with the Sr. Content Marketing Manager to ensure content style/format is tailored to a target audience
- Selected and hired additional crew and talent; directed and coached talent; made transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; scouted, permitted, and reserved shoot locations, developed production schedules
- Audited A/V equipment inventory, reserved and rented additional equipment that may be needed
- Managed and organized the video library
- Additional duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or [email protected]
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.