Project Manager – Unity Technologies – Bellevue, WA
Company: Unity Technologies
Address: Bellevue, WA
Do you love video games and global multimedia solutions? When thinking of your company’s products and services, do you wonder how you can “think globally” to bring new and exciting offerings to the international market? Do you want to change how the world creates in Unity, and open doors to making it even more accessible to our global customers?
Unity is seeking an Associate Project Manager to join the ranks of the Global Localization Management team. You will have the opportunity to positively impact Unity’s global strategy, from contributing to the quality of marketing content, onboarding new creators, educating and certifying programmers and artists, to making the Unity Editor and toolsets available all in key regional languages.
Are you ready to achieve great things, support amazing teams, and make Unity the best multimedia and game engine on the planet? Join us and let’s make things happen!
- Drive assigned Localization and Production Management initiatives
- Engages in the standardizing of operational workflow for localization production
- Administer tasks in Localization Tools and Workflows
- Provide localization project management support to internal Unity teams and products
- Quality at Source feedback on content slated for localization
- Publish and sustain localization best practices and guidelines for stakeholder communication and corporate visibility.
- Experience working with cross-group and geo-global partners worldwide
- Functional understanding of translation, localization, and transcreation
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to stakeholders of all levels
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis
- Ability to work in an agile working environment
- Multi-lingual in either English and Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian
- Able to deliver and maintain industry standard communication guidelines in above target languages
- Active engagement in target language social media engagement, representing Unity and encouraging regional participation and platform adoption.
- Provide support for regional education and marketing initiatives
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.