Producer / Editor 1 for Video Production Company (Redmond) – Mighty Media Studios – Redmond, WA
Company: Mighty Media Studios
Location: Redmond, WA
Mighty Media Studios
A successful Eastside video production company is looking for a great front-to-back producer / editor who understands the digital and social media landscape, and wants to join a creative team.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Producing weekly content for YouTube and social media
- Identifying and vetting potential story subjects
- Producing live-action shoots on a regular basis
- Creating effective and efficient production and post-production workflows
- Maintaining production schedules and interfacing with clients, talent and crew
- Editing live action content from rough cut through final delivery
- Re-working pre-made content into digital-friendly formats
- Managing the production team’s video archives
- At least 5 years of experience working in video, film or multimedia production
- At least 3 years of experience producing video packages for TV/Web. REEL REQUIRED and please specify role(s).
- At least 3 years of experience editing with Adobe CC, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and
Photoshop, or equivalent NLE system
- Writing experience a major plus
- Shooting experience a plus
- Willingness to work different schedules, including occasional weekend shoots, as well as domestic, and international travel as needed.
- Contribute to a fun working environment
- Strong references required
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401(k) savings opportunity
- Discretionary time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Friendly and fun office environment
All applicants MUST submit a cover letter outlining qualifications and job experience as well as a resume in order to be considered for this position.
We will be in touch with all qualified applicants. Employer will perform a background check.
*If you require reasonable accommodation in interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please note that in your application.
Job Type: Full-time