Founded in 1999, Evil Geniuses shaped the history of esports with our long-running legacy. Our success is rooted in the freedom to choose our own path. As EG eyes the future, our commitment to excellence will drive our continued dominance across elite gaming as we attract top talent and steadfast partnerships. Today, we seek people who share that same drive and dedication, that same grit and passion that makes Evil Geniuses legendary. We will always fight to make our space a place for all. Join us and Live Evil.
The Post Production Producer will be responsible for editing Evil Geniuses biggest stories and will work closely with the senior and executive producers to craft compelling and inspiring content across our multiple teams. In this position, you will lead a team of editors to produce best in class content for our competitive gaming programming slate. You will be an integral part of building and developing a team of editors and establishing standards and process that ensure its smooth operations, from determining equipment needs, to sourcing and managing new software and technological solutions for the team.
- Manage and resource a team of editors.
- Ensure the standardization of production processes from shoot, edit, and delivery.
- Coordinate with the Senior Producer and Executive Producer to prioritize creative assignments to Video Editors.
- Project coordinate and manage conflicts in timeline scheduling and talent resources.
- Maintain daily production and edit schedules. Source and hire freelancers as needed.
- Oversee post archival process including developing and documenting protocols for downloading, renaming, backing up, grouping, archiving, cataloging, restoring, optimizing, maintaining and exporting of all media assets.
- Oversee technical and software updates related to post team processes.
- Regularly suggest and implement improvements to processes that improve team functioning.
- Maintain a standardized process for external content requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in video production, graphic design, or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working in a professional, client-driven environment, creating award-winning, high-quality TV spots, film, video and/or commercial projects.
- Deep understanding of the art of storytelling through live action footage, motion graphics, video and music/audio.
- Ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with creative teams early in a project to ensure its success.
- Able to build strong relationships with varying groups of people, including agency colleagues across departments, third-party production partners, and clients.
- Remains calm during stressful situations while managing urgent deadlines, organizing and multi-tasking a variety of details in ever-changing situations and having a diplomatic and solutions-driven
- MacGyver-like ability to assess situations and make things happen with the tools at your disposal with minimal supervision from others.
- Demo reel required.
Be Bold. Be Unique. Be Fearless. BE Genius.