Part-Time Doll Hair Stylist/ Experience Associate – Mattel – Lynnwood, WA
Location: Lynnwood, WA
The American Girl Seattle retail store in Lynnwood is looking for a dynamic individual as a Part-Time Experience Associate (Doll Hair Stylist), who has the manual and interpersonal skills to deliver friendly and informative service, as well as, the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
- Approach, acknowledge and assist customers promptly.
- Assess and meet customer merchandise and service needs, including special requests and resolving customer problems. Share product knowledge, answer questions and suggestive upsell other Doll Hair Salon services and complementary products. Share information on store events, promotions and activities with customers.
- Style doll hair according to company standards and demonstrate proper hair care and skin care techniques.
- Conduct inventory of salon supplies and stock salon area and communicate replenishment needs when needed.
- Participate in Doll Hair Salon events including Doll Hair Salon Spectaculars, hair demos, and private birthday parties.
- Cross-train to assist in the retail departments, when business needs dictate.
- Collaborates with co-workers to create a positive work environment and assists in training new associates.
- High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
- Experience styling hair, especially for dolls, preferred.
- Experience working with children, preferred.
- Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
Mattel is a leading global children’s entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)