Global Production Solutions (GPS) is a creative team made up of graphic designers, video editors, motion designers, 3D & VFX artists, producers and program managers. Ranging from high volume graphic production to highly skilled motion design, we partner with Amazon business worldwide to delight customers and drive engagement. As a Global Program Manager in this team, you are responsible for overseeing and executing complex global initiatives across many time zones and stakeholders. You are a thought leader for driving automated design solutions and implementing operational practices that scale. You may oversee or directly manage a team of individuals located in various locales.
As the ideal candidate, you bring a strong understanding of business management, creative needs, and are able to balance the urgent needs of all stakeholders and make decisions in the best interest of the business. You provide ownership and accountability, and bring top-level oversight of team processes. You utilize strong communication skills, build trust easily, collaborate with peers locally and globally, have a strong attention to detail, experienced with data analysis, and are comfortable working in ambiguity. Primary responsibilities to include:
- Own the day to day management of GPS programs.
- Hire and develop key team members responsible for operational components of running and reporting on GPS
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve GPS.
- Develop internal key performance indicators for team utilization as well as establish external facing metrics for reporting to stakeholders.
- Report to global, senior leadership on the progress, roadblocks, and needs of programs.