The Digital Consumer Engagement Associate plays a critical role in the execution of both social media marketing and community management activities. Focused on the operational nature of the work, this role manages the master calendar across all channels, ensures content is posted on time and error free, and provides additional creative and editorial support to the team. The Associate also contributes as a member of the digital consumer engagement team, ideating on both social and community content and measuring against key performance indicators (KPIs) with data aggregation.
What You Will Do
- Manage the editorial calendar within both the Opal and Sprinklr platforms, including tracking down edited copy and approved assets for each post and populating as they become available.
- Own tracking all tasks related to the Digital Consumer Engagement calendar ensuring we’re meeting all deadlines for content submission
- Manage the quality check process on all posts prior to routing for approval to team Director/Managers
- Manage video content distribution across all channels, using best practices per channel.
- Field overflow content requests including writing copy for both social marketing and community needs.
- Contribute creative assets to master social library including gif creation for evergreen/engagement content posts
- Field reporting requests by pulling owned channel data and/or listening report data
- Manage coordination with our moderation team for weekend content and holidays.
What You Will Bring
- 1-2 years’ experience in either community management utilizing social networks and/or social media marketing. Agency production experience a plus
- Preliminary knowledge of digital marketing channels including social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and/or community (Discord/Reddit, etc)
- Avid Pokémon player and fan, with knowledgeable and deep expertise in the franchise is a huge plus.
How You Will Be Successful
- Work Excellence: You show concern for quality, accuracy, and completeness of work activities. You plan your work activities in advance to ensure that assignments are completed timely and accurately.
- Communication: You pride yourself on delivering clear, effective communications and possess active listening skills.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to complete deliverables with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage others in a professional manner.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to the team; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Collaborative and Inclusive: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization.
- Effective Enthusiasm: You exhibit persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive mindset.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives, including weekends.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.