Content Strategist – Williams Helde Inc. – Seattle, WA
Company: Williams Helde Inc.
Location: Seattle, WA
Williams Helde Inc.
Williams Helde Inc. in Seattle, Washington is looking for a content strategist to join our Creative team in delivering amazing social media and marketing campaigns for our clients in the health, recreation and CPG sectors. Your job will be to help determine where, when and what type of content is used across social and digital media. You will be hands on in producing and implementing the creative as well as analyzing and optimizing to drive results.
Does this sound like you?
- Creative thinker, with the ability to dream up big ideas and the knowledge to bring them to life
- Solid understanding of emerging technology and consumer and B2B trends
- Strong command of social media tools like HootSuite, Meltwater Sprinklr, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Able to track social results/metrics and make data-driven recommendations for enhancing placements
- Can quickly get up to speed on a brand’s personality and values in order to develop a POV on content strategy, editorial calendar, etc.
- Benefit-oriented concepting and copywriting skills that transcend media from print and in-store to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Experience with brand ambassador campaigns
- Comfortable managing projects with designers, copywriters, videographers, developers and influencers to see the work through from start to finish
- Strong self-starter with keen organizational, project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication, client presentation and listening skills
- An ability to see the big picture while ensuring the day-to-day actives come to life
Experience: At least 5 years, and no more than 10 years of experience in a respected ad agency or design firm.
Benefits, in addition to working with some fantastic people, include a great healthcare package, Summer Fridays, bonus holidays and more. We are currently building a new office in Ballard with an opening date of mid to late summer, pending COVID-19 regulations and restriction. Once health concerns have abated, emphasis on in-office work, but in the meantime, working from home.
Our mission is to become our clients’ most trusted resource and it come to life through our core values:
- Always do a little extra.
- Be empathetic to our clients — but think like a consumer.
- Act like an entrepreneur.
- Life is interesting — be curious.
- Everybody is trying their best, so lend a helping hand.
- Carry inspiration with you at all times.
- Exhibit a passion for marketing.