Our client is THE global leader of entertainment and technology. Among their key initiatives are interactive entertainment such as gaming, artificial intelligence, cloud services, film entertainment, and other internet services. Some of their best of breed International partners and investment companies include Epic Games, Riot, Activision, Take-Two and EA.
Our client is dedicated to creating a reliable, fun, and professional interactive entertainment experience for users through the creation of world class online games. If you are eager to do groundbreaking work in a friendly, cross-cultural environment, they can provide unparalleled stability, resources, access to more than a billion users, and an international perspective.
Our Award-winning client seeks an Audio Director with outstanding skills who can really help us build a new world-class IP from concept to market!
Are you ready to create something groundbreaking, genre-defining and fun for years to come? Do you have an insatiable passion for video games and creating new ways for players to be engaged?
- Start with a player-first mentality, embedding an obsessive drive to know, understand, and serve the players who are engaged with the game.
- Work with the team to develop and manage a vision of sound and music, and a production plan capable of delivering upon the promise of the game.
- Keep up-to-date with the bleeding edge of audio trends within video game development and evangelize ideas that will innovate both the player experience and the creative development of the product.
- Participate in the hiring of the audio discipline.
- Responsible for the career growth and mentorship of the audio discipline on the project.
- Act as the key art contact for the studio, representing the project and team to all external partners and stakeholders.
- Define and uphold audio principles to ensure the sound and music direction of the game is cohesive, inspiring, and with distinct style.
- Work side-by-side with all directors and leads to take a multi-discipline approach to creativity and problem solving.
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks to improve the work of the team, the quality of the project, and studio knowledge as a whole.
- Have a cross platform mindset up front and ensure that the art of the game is capable of supporting an experience that can work seamlessly on different systems and form factors.
- Ensure that the audio direction of the game starts with a Live product foundation, capable of regular updates and malleable to key changes if necessary.
- A portfolio of visionary, inspiring, industry-leading audio work that demonstrates your audio direction and capacity to execute on it within a game.
- At least eight years of professional AAA game development experience.
- At least two projects shipped in a leadership position.
- At least one AAA action title shipped.
- At least one product shipped during the current generation of games (PS4/XBOX ONE).
- Demonstrable, outstanding management and communication capabilities.
- Proven ability to define and manage the sound direction and roadmap for very large scale projects.
- A team player who knows how to get the best out of everyone on the project and not just within audio.
- Experience creating assets in and shipping a game using Unreal Engine 4 a plus
What is in it for you?
- Create high-quality games backed by unlimited resources: You will be working to bring incredible game ideas to market, and you will never run out of resources at your disposal. You will be supported completely to bring next-gen experience live to players around the world!
- Make a major impact at a global studio: You will be working on a key initiative at this global Studio, building games that are hits not just in the east or west, but globally. The impact of your efforts will ripple not just through the whole studio group (2,500+ employees) but will serve as a blueprint for the entire gaming industry.
To obtain more details or explore this job; please submit a copy of your resume by e-mailing: [email protected].