We are looking for a video editor to contribute on a part-time volunteer basis who is passionate about editing digital content and creating graphics/illustrations for outreach and marketing purposes. Specifically, we are aiming to release a promotional video that gives a brief overview of our organization, our mission statement, and our potential impact. You will be collaborating with our marketing, web development, and outreach teams, as well as any other informational/promotional videos we release in the future.
- Use video editing software to put together a professional, concise, and engaging promotional video about our organization
- Incorporate appropriate and tasteful graphics, illustrations, animations, music, etc that tell our story
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualize and execute social campaigns for video
- Clearly communicate video design/editing objectives and bring creative ideas to the team
- Stay up-to-date with new editing and/or digital software trends
- Proven work experience as a video editor for social media and/or professional content
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Demonstrable portfolio of video production/editing, branding, and graphic design
- Excellent communication skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Experience with video editing software: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, etc.
- Knowledge of engaging aspects of video design — transitions, background instrumentals, animations, graphics, etc.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese and/or knowledge of or experience with Latin American culture
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)