Junior Designer – New Relic – San Francisco, CA
Company: New Relic
Location: San Francisco, CA
New Relic is looking for a junior graphic designer to help create a multitude of high-impact deliverables, from digital ads and emails to printed collateral, stickers, and beyond. As a key member of the Creative team, the junior designer will be responsible for helping elevate our brand message through all visual communications, both online and off. The ideal candidate is proficient in tracking, knows the ins and outs of paragraph styling, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Design a variety of impactful, on-brand deliverables for digital, out-of-home, print, and events.
- Partner with writers, videographers, and other marketers to understand and translate brand and business strategies into successful creative assets.
- Be an informed and vocal advocate of great design and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Manage our internal creative inventory in Dropbox and make sure that all templates are easily discoverable and up to date.
- Juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines consistently, and champion projects from concept to completion in a dynamic environment.
- Ensure consistent, high-quality design across all external and internal content and collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- At least one year of professional experience as a graphic designer
- Online portfolio of exceptional work showcasing your creative skills
- Strong knowledge of design principles and methods
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments
- Familiarity with B2B tech a plus, but not required
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.)—all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.