Intern – Media & Video – Master Brand Institute – Walnut Creek, CA
Company: Master Brand Institute
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Master Brand Institute
Intern: Media & Video
Position: Intern: Media & Video
Reports to: Marketing Director
Provide support for company and media/video clients at various stages of the process.
- Post-produce audio and video content – edit, add graphics and effects, etc.
- Make updates to and track versions of media content
- Set up a space for clients of the HerQ who come to use the space to create media/video, to include setting up equipment and software, building and striking sets, etc.
- Learn how to operate a Size 1 studio
- Provide specific outcomes to support the role
- Interest in film and media production
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office suite and exceptional typing skills. We use Google Drive to keep most documents, in addition to Dropbox.
- Have a creative eye, with the ability to spot good angles (for lighting, etc.) and an understanding of creative flow and work product. Have the ability to get feedback on concepts of work that would be able to carry forward to future projects.
- Exceptional communication skills; the ability to proactively and professionally speak what’s needed to accomplish goals
- Detail-Oriented – the editing process is a very structured process and making updates and tracking versions of media is critical
- Team Player – feedback to and from team members is critical to the role and development of media assets
- Results-Driven – we want someone that is excited to grow with us through celebrating personal accomplishment in achieving business goals
- Tech savvy – even though your role won’t be “techy” some simple tech issues may arise that will need resolving.
- A professional attitude and superior organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks on time or early.
- Excellent language and grammar skills.
- Self starter – someone who thrives on completing projects independently and on-time.
- Fast learner – someone who can pick up new systems and learn them quickly.
Please Submit the Following for Consideration:
- Your resume.
- A cover letter (remember: you are going to be a voice that represents our company, and we need you to be charming as heck).
- Link to a brief (< 2 minute) video, introducing yourself to our team.
- If you have anything you’d like to show us like links to any social media posts or other things you’ve created, please share them here. You’re more likely to jump to the top of the list if we can see or how you present in the world. If not, that’s OK, too.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday