Fashion Video Editor – Dolls Kill – San Francisco, CA
Company: Dolls Kill
Location: San Francisco, CA
Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US”, Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we’ve become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We’re also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
The video editor role is a perfect position for a seasoned video editor. We are looking for a full-time editor to help us make our video content come to life. As the only person in this role you’ll be responsible for owning and managing the process for video editing. You’ll report directly to the videographer team lead to execute key editing practices. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to institutionalize best practices for editing in the long term. You will need to maintain our brand aesthetic by taking direction from the creative team well. Our team is passionate about our customers, products, and shopping experience so the ideal candidate will also have a personal connection to the Dolls Kill brand, an intuitive understanding of our customers, and an ability to highlight our aesthetic.
- Fluent in Adobe Programs (Premiere Pro/After Effects)
- Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to take direction well and collaborate with a team
- Experience in coordinating workflow and managing time
- Ability to understand our brand aesthetic and edit accordingly
- Work closely with our content team to launch and revise videos
- An extremely strong work ethic and the ability to keep up with a quick moving and scrappy team
- Applications without links or content included will NOT be considered
- Edit video for ads and content channels
- Must adhere to strict deadlines with no excuses or exceptions
- Archive and organize completed footage and manage stored content
- Upload video content and distribute to proper channels
- Must take direction well and be able to work both independently and in a team