Event Coordinator – Ten15 Inc. aka 1015 – San Francisco, CA
Company: Ten15 Inc. aka 1015
Address: San Francisco, CA
Ten15 Inc. aka 1015
We are a venue in San Francisco searching for a highly motivated Event Coordinator to secure and organize both corporate and private events. You will be responsible for every part of event execution, such as fielding inquiries, site visits, contracting, facilitating production, on-site management, and reconciliation.
As the Event Coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role, as our success depends on meeting our client’s tailored requirements.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, staff, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain and adhere to event budgets.
- Book entertainers, photographers, videographers, and production team.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Maintain third party accounts, such as Peerspace, Splacer, + SF Travel.
- Create and host mixers for vendors and event planners at venue.
- Maintain client mailer.
- Develop venue deck and marketing tools.
- Attend Event Planner mixers and other relevant networking events.
- At least 2 years experience as an Event Coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or Public Relations is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience working in San Francisco’s Corporate Event sector preferred.
Venue is a 21+ establishment — All persons must be of age with legal ID to be on premises, therefore all applicants must be 21 years of age in order to apply. Thank you.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Event Planning: 2 years (Required)
- Are you 21 years of age or older?
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Holidays required