Associate Video Producer – Curology – San Francisco, CA
Address: San Francisco, CA
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
Curology’s Video Team is poised to scale. We’re actively seeking collaborative, multifaceted production professionals who are energized by the prospect of designing creative video productions that meet the strategic and tactical needs of a testing-focused, highly-iterative marketing org.
At Curology, Associate Producers fully own small to medium projects with support and guidance from the Senior Video Producer. In addition to owning budgets and timelines, you’ll leverage your client management soft-skills. Critically, you will partner with internal stakeholders, art directors, copywriters, video directors, DPs, and editors to deliver work that sells innovative skincare—efficiently and on brand.
What you’ll do
- Function as the main point of contact (and primary negotiator) for stakeholders
- Lead crews consisting mostly of internal video and creative teammates
- Design and execute on efficient projected timelines and expenses
- Source freelance crew, locations, and talent as needed
- Create schedules, call sheets, and other production documents as needed Innovate on our existing workflows
- Be part of shaping the vision for all video efforts at Curology
- Be unshakable; no matter the challenge, you’re a calming presence for creatives, crew, and stakeholders
What you’ll need
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience as a video producer
- A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, business film/video, or other relevant subject area
- Extra points for experience producing work in a startup environment
- Comfort with the ambiguous moments that come with scaling an in-house team and implementing/evolving production processes
What you’ll love about Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company’s founding in 2014
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription to Curology!Company sponsored happy hours and outings