Videographer Intern – Rose Quarter – Portland, OR
Company: Rose Quarter
Location: Portland, OR
Do you enjoy expressing creativity through videography? Tip off your career with the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter! As our Videographer Intern, you will spend the 2020-2021 NBA season supporting our Marketing department by assisting with video production, operating production equipment, and managing our archive.
Our Videographer Intern will:
- Support in-arena and web video production.
- Operate production equipment including but not limited to cameras, lighting, microphones, etc. for location and studio production.
- Assist in post-production work as assigned.
- Help manage video archive and file requests.
- Provide general support to the Marketing team and organization as needed.
You are qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Are in the process of or have recently obtained a degree in Design, Art Media, Radio/TV/Film, Communications, or a related with applicable, transferrable skills.
- Are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and have knowledge of After Effects, preferred.
- Possess knowledge of production equipment, including Cinema and SLR cameras.
- Can follow verbal and written direction, understand and communicate in conversational English, and communicate professionally.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively as a team with people of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
- Can prioritize, manage multiple projects and deadlines, and stay organized with an attention to detail.
- Can maintain a high-level of confidentiality and exercise discretion when working with sensitive or proprietary information.
- Are able to move around campus and events, bend, reach, and lift materials that are 20-50lbs.
- Can perform the duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment. Our organization has an opportunity and responsibility to positively impact our staff, players, fans, and community. As such, we are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and our community.
Internship Program Incentives:
- An in-depth, paid internship that goes through the entire season with exposure to the behind the scenes of the Sports & Entertainment world, seeing what it’s really like to be on the team behind the team.
- Career development opportunities through monthly Leadership Lunch & Learns, participation in company-wide initiatives and trainings, and a dedicated team of People & Culture professionals to support you through your entire internship.
- Group internship activities where all interns in differing departments participate in fun activities on and off campus.
- Participation in the end-of-season Internship Expo, an opportunity for the business to see your internship experience and projects highlighted.
- Plus, perks like discounted tickets to Blazer games, Rose Quarter events, and Regal Cinema, 50% off monthly TriMet passes, free employee parking, and more!
If you’re passionate about editing and producing videos and ready to kickstart your career, take the next step and apply to
Create with Us!
Offers of employment will be conditioned on an individualized assessment of background check results after a conditional offer is made. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our company and community.