Videographer/Editor – Cardone Ventures – Vancouver, WA
Company: Cardone Ventures
Location: Vancouver, WA
As Content Creator, you will serve as the official videographer and photographer for all things Cardone Ventures, capturing mission-based objectives and unexpected moments in all facets of the business. Imagine traveling from NYC to Miami and back to Vancouver capturing clients and amazing crew members throughout our company. This is not your typical job and we’re not looking for your typical candidate. If you are an expert conversationalist and enjoy translating everyday stories into captivating media assets, then this role is for you.
You will lead the creation of Cardone Ventures content through videography, photography and graphic editing helping to share with consumers the numerous ways in which we live our mission and purpose throughout the organization every day. To succeed in this role, you must be passionate, fast paced and easily adapt to change.
About Cardone Ventures:
This company operates nationally and is growing by the day. You’ll be an integral part of our growth as you help to streamline existing recruitment and HR processes. You will enjoy working for a true leader in the industry alongside a very supportive team of business professionals. Our core values are the backbone of our business; we are inspirational, accountable, transparent, disciplined, intentional, and results oriented.
- Bring to life all the ways we are living our mission – there are wonderful things happening across the organization everyday with all our clients, partners and shareholders and you’ll have the opportunity to capture this in video and photography.
- Create daily social media content in collaboration with our Associate Marketing Manager, Community Manager, and external content partners
- Build rich storytelling content around what makes Cardone Ventures so special and drives revenue for our clients.
- Embrace all stakeholders (executives, team members, clients) and share stories about how that are online with our business strategy and values.
- Immerse yourself in the business and our like-minded interests in order to be an effective brand evangelist
- Develop an ongoing and constantly updated robust asset library of brand content – video, photography and copy – for uses across website, social media, email newsletters and blogs
- Establish deep understanding of our mission-based communications plans and key relationships across the organization
- Develop a process and organization structure for all media assets.
- Ability to work in various settings (office, airplanes and conferences), in a wide variety of capacities and get your hands dirty
- Proficient in Gsuite, Adobe Suite, Final Cut, Premiere, Asana
- Self-motivated and resourceful; wants to take initiative, sees a need and creates a solution
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to enthusiastically communicate with various functions at multiple levels in the organization both in-person and in writing
- Willingness to travel regularly and work at events, evenings, and weekends if needed
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- Demonstrated success content creation and project oversight (3+ years)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Travel up to 60% of the time
Commitment to Diversity
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce Cardone Ventures recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to [email protected] Already a Cardone Ventures candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.