About the role:
OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based either onsite, near site or offsite in our hubs. OLIVER partnered with Adidas in 2015 building out a language localisation team and since then we have launched 5 other teams spanning from shoot production to toolkit creation and we are now embarking on our biggest venture with them on building a centralized adaptation global team.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, Adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with Adidas to build a dedicated global centralized adaptation dedicated team, which will deliver all their global localized mastering and adaptation needs.
Our team will support Adidas’s global markets from our centralized offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eComm, social, print and their retail content needs. This team will serve as Adidas’ bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
You will be a hybrid motion graphics/ video editor who will be able to work from toolkits to create master assets to sit across a range of formats.
What you will be doing:
- Receiving a Global Toolkit and a localized brief, with the footage and/or a shot list, script, or storyboard to create the masters for different formats and sizes
- Adding necessary localized sound and scripts, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
- Produce creative motion graphics and editing work with a clear rationale to accompany the work
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable
- Creating adaptations from the master files into local languages
- Creating, sometimes from scratch and sometimes adapting from existing work, 2D animations, Motion Graphics, Explainer videos, Gifs, etc. Needing to work between premier and After Effects is key here
- Swapping out products and talent from local toolkits to fit into the style of the global
- toolkits and adding in animated copy and icons etc
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g. best practices for making social assets and mobile first
- Following strict brand guidelines, while finding the right balance between creative flare and sticking closely to the guidelines
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Additional tasks may include: Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- suggesting or selecting music
What you need to be great in this role:
- Previous experience of editing and adding graphic elements to a range of digital video content to an exemplary standard with two years proven experience working for a studio, agency or independently for clients
- Degree educated with a strong qualification in film and video or related multimedia field
- A complete genius in the use of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and experiences in the use of industry standard plug-ins
- Have basic audio editing capabilities. You will understand audio workflows and ideally have experience of working with audio professionals. A keen interest in motion graphics and an eye for the latest trends in typography and ident styles is also required
- A strong background in working from toolkits to create the master files
- A background working on reformatting for different channels and knowing the best uses of social content
- A great eye for detail when needing to work at a very fast pace to produce high volumes of assets
- An excellent eye for creating quality visuals. As well as being highly creative, a strong technical understanding of effective video workflows and file specifications will be required
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal and be comfortable presenting and explaining in detail ideas to internal and external clients
- The ability to manage your own time productively to ensure the completion of tasks and a sense of urgency to be able to deliver quality work under the pressure of deadlines, plus the ability to correctly judge priorities across several projects and varied levels of activity
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organization. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing [email protected]