Production Assistant, Studios: Contract
The Production Assistant is the internal driving force behind delivering excellent content products to GuideSpark’s customers. GuideSpark is a technology company focusing on change communication. This position aids the Producers within the Studios department by managing and facilitating key responsibilities and tasks as the Studio teams create digital content and communications for our customers.
The ideal candidate is expected to enhance the department by streamlining, organizing, and assisting the Producers in their responsibilities of fulfilling a first-class production service. The Production Assistant will be responsible for the internal lifecycle of asset development, including data entry, scheduling, customer call prep, reviewing, and ensuring timelines are being met.
This role will, on a daily basis, coordinate and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, including, Producers, Project Managers, Writers, Art Directors, Designers, and other internal/external stakeholders.
Client satisfaction and creative quality should be exceptional and the communication process seamless and efficient. The production of a project should be smooth and organization clear, therefore reducing misunderstandings and unneeded overage of project budgets.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A VIDEOGRAPHER OR EDITOR ROLE. THIS POSITION REQUIRES A LOT OF DATA/TIMELINE ENTRY WITHIN OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH LIMITED INVOLVEMENT WITHIN THE CREATIVE PROCESS.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Producers with customer-call prep, asset reviews, and feedback scoping, as needed.
- End-to-end overseer for content projects ensuring customers have exceptional delivery experiences receiving content that meets and exceeds their goals and requirements.
- Collecting materials from customers and ensuring accurate data within their content prior to customer reviews.
- Interface directly between Producers, our Communication Strategists, and Creative teams to enhance communications, solve challenges, and enable transparency into the progress of the work.
- Manage aspects of content projects, in conjunction with Project Managers, including supporting with pre-production call prep, requirements gathering, customer branding, customer style/tone, asset requests, resource allocation, scheduling, approvals, quality issues, change requests, and documenting escalations.
- Serve as the ‘customer advocate’ by providing oversight over deliverables to ensure they are on brand and meet project requirements. This includes reviewing and approving tasks within the production timeline to ensure they meet project requirements.
- Champion Studios by ensuring the creative teams have the most up-to-date assets and direction to complete their assignments on time.
- Oversee regular updates within production ensuring all teams and reports have the most current information.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Comfortable scheduling, organizing, and documenting internal meetings to promote team collaboration.
- Experience updating internal systems on a daily basis for departmental transparency and reporting needs.
- Proficient in collecting action items and client feedback to manage the iteration process.
- Ability to schedule and initiate quality checks with Producers at specific milestones.
- Experience managing a production status report to keep Producers up to speed on where we stand with each project.
- Ability to be patient, responsible, and have a willingness to learn.
Education and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 1 years of digital video production experience is required.
- Demonstrate solid organizational skills, confidence, and teamwork, with logical decision-making skills while maintaining an open-mind to new ideas and processes.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
- Must have a positive attitude as you will be working with multiple personality types.
- Ability to manage stress in high-pressure situations and not let others “see you sweat.”
- Must possess self-awareness to ask for help when needed and be prepared with solutions.
GuideSpark is an E-Verify Employer
GuideSpark is an EEOC/AA Employer
Job Type: Contract
- Please provide your email address so that our hiring manager may easily contact you
Full Time Opportunity:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19