Production Assistant – NBC Sports Northwest – NBCUniversal – Portland, OR
Location: Portland, OR
- Assist other editors, graphic designer as well as the content team with editing video a graphics for social, digital and linear distribution.
- Work closely with Producers & Directors on Graphic Ideas, editing broll and montages for live shows.
- Generate Segment/Story Ideas for Social and Digital content as well as Pre/Post Game Shows
- Work as a Fill-In Associate Producer: Perform all the duties of an Associate Producer when needed including creating & generating story/segment/breakdown ideas, serving as TD for live shows, editing & writing highlights, social media coverage & field producing.
- Log Content: Logging any content including games, game melts, interviews or any other content.
- Communicate & collaborate across Production, Creative, Editorial & Digital Departments
- Minimum of (1) one year experience in television production
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Portland, OR
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Willingness to work overtime & with short notice
- Must have knowledge of PNW Sports teams & National sports teams
- Familiarity with newsgathering systems, nonlinear editing and graphics
- Familiarity with audio producing/editing of podcasts
NBC Sports RSN – Northwest
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.