Community Support Associate – Portland, OR – ModSquad – Portland, OR
Location: Portland, OR
ModSquad is a company that provides on-demand digital engagement. ModSquad works with the world’s coolest brands, and we’re oriented around flexibility, people, and results.
We are looking for community support experts with great customer service experience and an enthusiastic attitude. We currently have a Full-time opportunity for a special person to join the remote support team for Vimeo, a leading online video platform.
Responsibilities include providing ticket support through Zendesk to assist customers that use the Vimeo platform. This role has a special focus on supporting Magisto within Vimeo. Magisto is an online video editor with a web application as well as a mobile app for automated video editing and production aimed at consumers and businesses.
What you’d be doing:
- Answering tech support and customer service questions via email
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails from Vimeo’s HQ team
- Writing customer response templates and online help documentation
- Following up with Vimeo users via email to review and explain moderation policies and decisions
- Having virtual coffee with us
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing written English communication skills
- Internet savvy
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to recognize patterns
- Great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- Candidates interested in a long-term position are preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to cross train and understand varying areas of Vimeo’s business
- Located in the Portland area
- Available to work from 8am-5pm local time Wed-Sun
- You’ve got a leg up if you have customer service experience (and two legs up for online support or community experience)
- Experience in / passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
Some of the best things about being on our team:
- You can work from your home, a coffee shop, by the pool, or pretty much anywhere you can find secure WiFi
- Our salaries and benefits are competitive for our industry
- You get a computer and all kinds of software tools for making your work time productive and enjoyable
- Our clients are awesome and so are the people that use their products
- We live in a never-ending stream of meme references and animated GIFs
Pay and hours:
- We are seeking folks to work Wed-Sun
- 40 hours/wk would be the normal standard (8 on each day, 1 hr lunch break)
- 8am-5pm local time
- Pay rate is competitive and dependent on experience
We are seeking folks to start training as soon as possible.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.