Brand Strategy Production Coordinator – Rose Quarter – Portland, OR
Company: Rose Quarter
Location: Portland, OR
We are the team behind the team. As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment. Our organization has an opportunity and responsibility to positively impact our staff, players, fans, and community. As such, we are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and our community.
We ask that you join us in this journey, and that you continue to advance this work within your own sphere of influence. We are all in this together – after all, we are all part of Rip City!
As our Brand Strategy Production Coordinator, you’ll support the coordination and management of all creative production projects via our project management system software (WRIKE). You will support projects including design, print, digital, audio, and video.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the management of creative requests received from internal and external partners.
- Coordinating, scheduling and distributing internal marketing assets.
- Assisting with general marketing needs including programs/promotions, budgeting, and events.
- Communicating with vendors (orders, estimates, budget & invoice tracking).
- Assisting with the preparation of broadcast packets for radio & TV.
- Scheduling live and produced marketing assets, including in-arena.
- Demonstrating a dedication to developing a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
You are qualified if:
- You hold an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have at least one year of experience working as a Coordinator providing departmental support.
- You understand basic computing equipment and software typical in a modern office environment.
- You collaborate in a multifaceted, high profile environment and build constructive and positive relationships.
- You have a customer focused mind-set and give high priority to service and customer happiness.
- You are an effective and efficient communicator both verbally and written. You disseminate information to your team and colleagues.
- You stay organized and can prioritize your workload.
- You maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when working with sensitive or proprietary information.
Final offers of employment will be contingent on background check results after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.