Associate Producer, Studios: Contract
The Associate Producer is a strategic position responsible for the delivery of excellent content products to GuideSpark’s customers. GuideSpark is a technology company focusing on change communication This position is within the Studios department and reports to the Manager of the Producer team.
The ideal candidate is expected to enhance the department and organization’s reputation by fulfilling first class production services. The Associate Producer will be responsible for overseeing the entire lifecycle of asset and campaign development, including project scoping, scripting, style guides, creative briefs, production, and editing/post-production.
This role will, on a daily basis, coach, direct, and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, including, Clients, Production Assistants, Project Managers, Art Directors, Writers, Designers, and other internal/external stakeholders.
Client satisfaction and creative quality should be exceptional and the communication process seamless and efficient. The production of a project should be smooth and organization clear, therefore reducing misunderstandings and unneeded overage of project budgets.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A VIDEOGRAPHER OR EDITOR ROLE. THIS POSITION REQUIRES A LOT OF DATA/TIMELINE ENTRY WITHIN OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH LIMITED INVOLVEMENT WITHIN THE CREATIVE PROCESS.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end project owner for content projects ensuring customers have exceptional delivery experiences receiving content that meets and exceeds their goals and requirements.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on best practices for translating client’s business objectives into engaging content.
- Interface directly between Customers, our Engagement Managers, and Frontline teams to enhance communications, solve challenges, and enable transparency into the progress of the work.
- Manage all aspects of content projects, in conjunction with Producers and Production Assistants, including pre-production calls, requirements gathering, customer branding, customer style/tone, asset requests, resource allocation, scheduling, approvals, quality issues, change requests, and escalations.
- Serve as the ‘customer advocate’ by providing creative oversight over deliverables to ensure they are on brand and meet project requirements.
- Serve as the ‘creative services’ advocate by ensuring the creative teams have the most up-to-date assets and direction to complete their assignments on time. When necessary, step in to resolve creative issues related to scripts, visuals, and graphics to keep teams aligned.
- Serve as a mentor to Production Assistants by empowering them to take ownership over assigned tasks.
- Oversee regular updates to the Project Management System (WorkFront) ensuring all teams and reports have the most current information.
- Conduct post-mortem assessments, analyzing project health and performance over time, recognize trends and offer ideas about optimizations and improvements in process.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience creating accurate quotes and managing budgets to ensure proposed creative concepts can be produced within specified time-frames and budgets.
- Comfortable scheduling, organizing, and leading internal meetings to promote team collaboration.
- Experience updating internal systems on a daily basis for departmental transparency and reporting needs.
- Proficient in collecting action items and client feedback to manage the iteration process.
- Ability to synthesize client communications in a succinct, single-direction manner for the content teams.
- Ability to schedule and initiate Quality Control reviews at specific milestones.
- Ability to proactively escalate resource, budget, or timeline issues in detail to Engagement Managers.
- Experience managing a production status report to keep the Manager of the Producers informed.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues with timely responses and solutions that best serve both internal and external needs.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of digital video production experience is required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer facing interactions.
- Demonstrate solid leadership, confidence and teamwork, with logical decision-making skills while maintaining an open-mind to new ideas and processes.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of the creative process and project planning.
- Ability to estimate resources and hours needed to complete work by defining all needed tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical.
- Must have a positive attitude; seeing opportunities in challenges.
- Ability to manage stress in high-pressure situations and not let others “see you sweat.”
- Must possess self-awareness to ask for help when needed and be prepared with solutions.
GuideSpark is an E-Verify Employer
GuideSpark is an EEOC/AA Employer
Job Type: Contract
- Please provide your email address so that our hiring manager may easily contact you
Full Time Opportunity:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19