VIDEOGRAPHER – Seven Mountains Media – Selinsgrove, PA
Company: Seven Mountains Media
Location: Selinsgrove, PA
Seven Mountains Media
Seven mountains Creative is looking for a passionate videographer with an eye for telling stories in creative and engaging ways. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills, enjoy working as part of a team, and have a strong work ethic.
The client and the product always come first, meaning that the Videographer will not take suggestions or constructive feedback to heart.
- Establish the visual look of a video production
- Assists the Project Manager in obtaining the highest quality of a video to be produced for a client
- Ensures that all scenes and setups have proper sound and lighting
- In Charge of maintaining all equipment within the Video Production Department
- Directs Talent and extras where necessary
- Hitting production deadlines
- Full Post-Production duties
- Participate with client teams to develop video content strategy to meet client objectives.
- Shoot video or direct multi-camera studio equipment and video switching.
- Stay current on emerging and new digital trends, including videos and creative product for social media channels.
- Help to sustain and guide creative process.
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Highly creative and willing to look for new solutions to achieve client goals
- Ability to deliver consistent, high quality video products
- Comfortable working on shorter projects with tight deadlines as well as long-term video campaigns
- Knowledge of equipment; cameras, lenses and building cameras, lighting audio, etc. to perform all functions of video production
- Strong understanding of video formatting, editing and enhancing software to produce final videos
- Understanding of the digital landscape, to include social media
- Experience with still photography is helpful
- Superior organizational and detail-orientation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to take constructive criticism
- Travel to meet client needs
Please send resume and cover letter to Dave Taylor. [email protected]